Thursday, July 23, 2009

Craft and Quilt Show

I went off to the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Show yesterday and I just have to say how wonderful it was. If you have even a tiny inclination toward craft and creativity you will find something there to interest, look at or purchase.
For people like me who live and breathe quilts it is a feast for the mind and spirit that sets my imagination ablaze.
I find that to wander through the beautiful quilts is a most nurturing and inspiring experience and I always leave with more ideas for future projects.

That is to say nothing about my arms being laden with fabrics and tools of all kinds.

I find the experience of a day at a fabulous fair like that to be uplifting and inspirational and it is such a credit to the organisers that we have a show of this calibre in such a great venue - thank you.

I do hope that lots of you out there can make it to the show or to those held in other cities, as it is definitely worth every effort.

Happy quilting
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment